Recorded video is a great addition to the content you will share with students. You may wish to provide a supportive update, introduce a unit, read in a target language, or provide a series of mini-lectures to guide students through the connections they will need to make between course texts and learning activities.
Here at Truman, we have many tools to record videos –
- The One Button Studio
- PowerPoint (exported as a movie)
- Old Panopto Files
- Your own phone or camera
- And more!
Once created, you’ll need to store and share those files for your classes to view.
Downloading, Storing, and Sharing
Truman has a GSuite for Education enterprise account, that means that all Truman users can log into the GSuite with their Truman username and password to access UNLIMITED file storage space on both Google Drive and YouTube – making either one ideal for the long-term storage of videos.
- Where are my Zoom Files
- Managing my Zoom Files
- Uploading Videos to Google Drive
- Setting Permissions On Google Drive Files
- Sharing Files From Google Drive to Blackboard (or elsewhere)
- Uploading Videos to YouTube
- Setting Permissions in YouTube
- Sharing Files From YouTube to Blackboard (or elsewhere)
- Making Transcriptions in Zoom
- Editing Closed Captions in YouTube
- Creating and Uploading Transcript Files for YouTube