Ally automatically generates alternative formats of your files for your students to access.
In Blackboard, students need to click on the “A↓” symbol to see alternative formats. They may choose whatever format they’d like to use.
These formats include:
- Tagged PDF’s- a PDF file that is structured to be able to be presented with assistive technology
- HTML- a more mobile friendly format
- e-PUB- useful on e-readers and tablets
- Electronic Braille- a .brf file usable on electronic braille displays
- Audio- an mp3 generated file for listening
- BeeLine Reader- alternative text display for easier and faster reading
Check out how students can access these alternative formats.