Truman State University offers two supported software solutions and a variety of facilities for hosting videoconferencing events and hosting webinars. This allows for students, faculty, and staff to interact with individuals across campus, across the nation, and even all over the world!
- When scheduling a videoconferencing or webinar session, please keep the following in mind:
- If reserving a room, please contact the relevant department secretary at least 72 hours before the session.
- We prioritize all classroom and curriculum events over extra-curricular, staff, or faculty events.
- ITS may be arranged to support these events during our regular business hours.
(8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.)
Additionally, please note that ITS recognizes three levels of videoconferencing support:
- Self-sufficient Support- User is able and responsible for entire event. ITS, as always, will assist if called.
- Semi-assisted Support- ITS will help start call. Once contact is made, the support person will leave the room. User is responsible for closing out the software and logging off.
- Full-assisted support- Support person will be present for set up and the entirety of the call, as well as logging out in the end.